You are here: Input > Tutorials
Short URL: https://scripts.sil.org/KeymanDemo
Arabic script support
Demo using Keyman
Install Keyman Desktop 9.0
Install and use a Desktop keyboard (Windows)
Start Keyman Desktop
- Start Microsoft Word, choose Scheherazade font, make it large.
- Choose Torwali keyboard
- Type some text
- Show how to select normal/default keyboard
Use KeymanWeb keyboard
- Show how to make text bigger.
- Copy/paste your text to another app.
Use Keyman on an Android
(There is an app called Vysor that will allow you to demo using your cell phone (your cell phone screen is displayed on your desktop or projector). The program must be installed on both your computer and your cell phone.
- Go to PlayStore and search for Keyman (the one to install should show this icon: )
- Install Keyman
- Show how to install and use Torwali keyboard
- Show how to make Keyman default keyboard
© 2003-2019 SIL International, all rights reserved, unless otherwise noted elsewhere on this page.